As you begin another year of togetherness, may you both be blessed with good health and long life so that you will spend many more years in love and happiness. I love you so much, Mom and Dad! Happy anniversary!
You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.
The beauty of your relationship is that it seems to be getting more youthful with every passing year. Stay young forever, guys. Happy anniversary.
- Marriages and perfect families are not made in heaven. They are made in loving homes like ours. Happy anniversary to my dear dad and dearest mom.
- You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever.
- I feel so lucky to call you both my parents and I hope to have a love like yours someday. Happy anniversary!
- Our family owes its happiness to the strong bond you both share. Happy anniversary!
- Dad, you couldn’t have found a better woman than Mom, who tolerates all your idiosyncrasies. And Mom, you couldn’t have found a better man than Dad, who knows your every mood. You both are truly the perfect pair. Happy anniversary.
Kids are known to learn better through practical demonstrations. Having seen you two all my life, I am sure I will be an awesome parent. Happy anniversary.
- Hoping that the love you shared years ago is still as strong today as it was then, bringing you much joy, love and happiness to celebrate again. Happy anniversary!
Do you know why your anniversary doesn’t feel so special? Because you treat every day as a celebration of your love. Congratulations, Mom and Dad.